Our Funeral Home
Meadowlawn Funeral Home
Our “New Home” on the grounds of MeadowLawn Memorial Park opened the fall of 2014. The new chapel seats 200 and features a state-of-the-art video system and a Yamaha Clavinova Organ. Families will benefit from larger areas for visitation, ample parking, a comfortable reception area and multiple family meeting rooms. Our funeral directors, family counselors and office staff will also be housed in the new building.
Originally known as the Martinez Cemetery, our cemetery performed it’s first family burial in 1872, it later became known as the Hermann Sons Woodman Cemetery in 1915, and finally MeadowLawn in 1963. Serving everyone and all faiths.